Denver Grove Townhomes, located on Grove Street between 19th & 20th Streets.
Features and Finishes
Denver Grove features 14 new, sophisticated, and stylish townhomes. Residences range from 2,121 - 2,420 square feet. European inspired finishes, spacious open floorplans, 2 & 3 bedrooms, 3 & 4 bathrooms, outdoor patios and roof top decks with incredible views! Anticipated delivery late Spring 2018.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms plus den, 2.5-3.5 bathrooms.
- Light and dark finish packages.
- 2,121 - 2,420 square foot units (per building plans)
- Engineered wood plank floors in living areas, kitchen and hallways
- Gas fireplace in Type 1 and Type 4 units
- Imported Italian custom Kitchen Cabinets with integrated LED under counter lighting and outlets, Quartz/Marble look counter tops and backsplash, and outlets - Blanco sinks with Delta touch faucets
- Kitchen islands with waterfall countertops
- Kitchen Aide stainless steel appliance package including a refrigerator, range, dishwasher and microwave (Sharp)
- Patio off the kitchen with a gas line for a BBQ grill
- Benjamin Moore wall paint, Casa Armani wallpaper in powder-room.
- Modus Living Century six globe chandelier or Kenroy home Teton pendant light in dining room
- Entry level bedroom, den, media or flex room
- Bedrooms with Shaw carpet and large walk-in closets
- Master bedroom suite and guest bedroom suite
- Contemporary porcelain tile floors and walls in the master bathroom
- Kube bath vanities
- Duravit ME by Starck toilets - wall mount flush systems.
- Seamless glass showers, bathroom niche with strip lighting, and trench drainage system.
- Powder room with featured Armani Casa Montmartre tile wall
- Guest bathroom with Mikasa Grigio tile accent wall
- Isenbert and Brizo bathroom fixtures
- Arazzinni Palladio Bianco Noble Modern interior doors
- Roof top terrace Trex style decking with water
- Extra deep one and two car garages
- NO HOA dues! (small landscaping/month management fee of approximately $100/month)
Sloan's Lake Park is a unique and special place in Denver: a ribbon of green surrounding a great sheet of water that opens the park to the sky, with the office towers of Downtown Denver rising on the east and the snow-capped Rocky Mountains spread across the western horizon. The park is a haven for both people and wildlife - an inner city retreat where one can enjoy the expansive views, water, openness and natural beauty of the place.
The small-town center at 32nd and Lowell called Highlands Square is a local hot spot and people from all over come to enjoy the restaurants, boutiques, & taverns including Sushi Hai and FNG! Jefferson Park is on the other side of Federal with another park and great restaurants that include Briar Commons and Sartos. Easy access to I-25 and I-70, and a 10-minute ride from Downtown Denver Sloan's Lake is a convenient and diverse neighborhood.